Sunday, February 8

Sunday Shine* { Good, Beautiful, Love }

"I wish to live because life has within it that which is good, that which is beautiful and that which is love. Therefore, since I have known all of these things, I have found them to be reason enough and—I wish to live. Moreover, because this is so, I wish others to live for generations and generations and generations."

- Lorraine Hansberry

+ received a holy scripture a few weeks ago and i been born again (in the kitchen, that is)
+ miami in a week
+ first saturday at brooklyn museum (fela vs. james vs. 90s jams)... hotHOThot....last night became another favorite memory
+ a warmer day, so the windows were opened to welcome a much-needed breeze
+ collecther always, always comes through

1 comment:

havestrength said...

i was at the museum on saturday too-- did you see the bill t. jones convo? it was great...

it seemed like all of new york was out that night...i'm going to miss this place whenever i finally manage to get myself out of it. :)

i'll be in MIA next week too- enjoy the weather, it's supposed to be gorgeous!

~joyous