Friday, June 1

Seasons Change



This time last year I was packing up a few final things, very eager to move back to NYC and start this career and a very happy life with First Love. The most difficult year of my life hands down. I can't fathom making a career in the DOE and First Love and I are almost enemies. Last night, I declined all invitations to dinner or drinks or dancing, and I even skipped out on Ashely's documentary at the H2O festival. Instead, I went to watch a middle school rock concert uptown and while the kids were singing "No Rain" and "Holiday" I made a promise to myself that I would get it together for this time next year. I'm about to pull some crazy moves, cut some ties, purge myself of THINGS and look fly while I'm doing it. It's too hot to feel weighed down.

No comments: