Sunday, February 4

21 Questions

New York Magazine does this with famous people.. I'll pretend I'm one of them.

Name: B
Age: 24
Job: "Educator"
Neighborhood: Crown Heights Prospect Heights Crow Hill (ha!)
Who's your favorite New Yorker, living or dead, real or fictional? The painfully ignorant, super stylish, hyper-defensive students of Boys & Girls High School

What's the best meal you've eaten in New York?
Berry waffles I made from scratch, fresh whipped cream and maple syrup. Or calypso shrimp with rice and peas from The Islands.

In one sentence, what do you actually do all day in your job?
Make sure hormones, verbal abuse, oppression, emotional disturbances don't equate to physical fights while practicing deep breathing techniques to prevent me from quitting or crying.

Where do you get coffee?
I don't drink coffee.

What's the last thing you saw on Broadway?
I don't remember.

Do you give money to panhandlers?
Not really. Sometimes I buy them food.

What's your drink?
Non-alcoholic: I love iced tea mixed with a little juice.
Alcoholic: Lindemans Framboise or a mojito with raw cane sugar and Haitian rum.

How often do you prepare your own meals?
Very often.

What's your favorite medication?
Tears & sex (but not together).

What's hanging above your sofa?
Nothing yet. I just got the sofa and I'm just happy to stretch out on it.

How much is too much to spend on a haircut?
more than $15.

When's bedtime?
between 10 and midnight.

What do you hate most about living in New York?
The monetary and emotional expenses.

What's your brand of Jeans?
Levi's Capital E.

When's the last time you drove a car?
Summer 2001 was the (first and) last time.

Who should be the next president?
We should create a new system.

Times, Post, or Daily News?
pop culture blogs

Yankees or Mets?
Heat.

Brunch: pro or con?
It's a luxury.

What's your thread count?
300.

What makes someone a New Yorker?
Being told you're a New Yorker by native New Yorkers.

No comments: