Tuesday, November 11

It's been one of those weeks where I've just found myself going full speed, pummeling forward, having head-on collisions with anyone that tries to cut me off.
It took the rains of Saturday to slow me down, and the surprise arrival of that man (First & Former Love) to bring me to a halt.

What's the point of being vague on a blog? Eh, I don't know. But somethings I gotta keep for myself. I try to tell the stories but they don't wanna come out (or maybe they don't wanna come here).

So, I'll leave with this one word exercise:

Yourself: reluctant
Your partner: undecided

Your hair: unbending

Your mother: compassionate

Your father: spirited

Your favorite item: pretty

Your dream last night: telling
Your favorite drink: fizzy

Your dream home: open

The room you are in: appreciated

Your fear: insignificance
Where you want to be in 10 years?: parenting

Who you hung out with last night: myself

What you're not: powerless

Your best friend: several

One of your wish list items:
ring
Your gender: creating

The last thing you did: chewed

What you are wearing: comfortable

Your favorite weather: balmy

Your favorite book?: Liliane

Last thing you ate?: nutritious

Your life: healthy

Your mood: pacified

The last person you talked to on the phone: busy

Who are you thinking about right now?: sleep

No comments: